MMA Underground

A site for MMA Fans and fighters
by MMA Fans and Fighters.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Iceman Cometh (to Orange, California)

I went to see Chuck Liddell yesterday at the WalMart in Orange, CA. I met some friends there and stood in line in the hot sun and waited for the Iceman, and waited, and waited. After 2 hours or so, the line hadn't moved. Another friend who had arrived earlier had already met Chuck and he said that the reason that the line moved so slowly was that Chuck was such a nice guy that he was spending a lot of time with each fan.


After 3+ hours, we finally got to meet Chuck. What a stellar guy he is! This guy knows just how to treat his fans. Chuck is a lot larger than he looks on TV and he looks like the elite fighting machine that he is.


Although I was tentatively granted an interview with the Iceman after the whole ordeal, I could clearly see that Chuck was wiped out and he needed to catch a flight. I made plans to interview him at a later date. After all was said and done, it was worth the 3+ hour wait. Chuck is a great guy and I can't wait to interview him in the near future.

No comments: