MMA Underground

A site for MMA Fans and fighters
by MMA Fans and Fighters.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kaitlin Young Interview with Bill Smallwood



Who and what have you been doing to step up your ground game?

Well, I haven't been doing anyone...hehe... seriously though, I've been spending a lot more time rolling and drilling the ground game. I've also tried to hit up grappling tournaments when time permits.

Explain you coming off an arm bar against Sara Schneider. Are you hungry for a win?

A loss is always disappointing, but it has made me more motivated to train. I hate losing.

You and Gina Carano are both are excellent strikers and both extremely aggressive on the offense. How do you see the fight ending?

I'll catch her in a front head lock and give her noogies until she submits.

Click here for the full interview

No comments: