MMA Underground

A site for MMA Fans and fighters
by MMA Fans and Fighters.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Ultimate Fighter 7: Episode Four

I wanted to begin this week with a continuation as to who I thought would be the people to watch, for the rest of the season; since my #1 pick was already out. The man I neglected to mention before is Tim Credeur. With an obviously superior jiu-jitsu game that was displayed in his preliminary elimination bout, I could not forego sharing my premonition with you all. This week it seems that my prediction would come true. They would begin as always, by showing us a replay of last week's fight, with a few competitors giving their thoughts and feelings about the matter. The commercials coming in would lead me to believe that there was only one guarantee this week: Dante Rivera and Matt Riddle would engage in a certain exchange of choice vocabulary, with perhaps even a non-sanctioned brawl between these two looming in the not too distant future.

Click here for the full story

No comments: