MMA Underground

A site for MMA Fans and fighters
by MMA Fans and Fighters.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

MMA - A Matter of Heart



I was sitting at home watching the newest season of The Ultimate Fighter. I, along with most people, was surprised by Dana White's move. Instead of the normal 16 fighters they usually have at the show start, there were 32. They had to pair off and fight for their spots on the show. I personally loved the idea. I get bored really quick with the antics of the fighters and the little amount of actual fight time the show has. I want to see the fights. We all know that each and everyone of them have made BIG sacrifices to be there. Most leave family or jobs behind to be on the show. On the other hand, there is too much crying about what they gave up and not enough about what they stand to gain...

Click here for the full article

1 comment:

Kyle Kaiser said...

Love the article John....Keep up the great work!