MMA Underground

A site for MMA Fans and fighters
by MMA Fans and Fighters.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Ultimate Fighter 7: Episode Three

I would just like to begin by making a couple corrections to last week's edition. First, it was 3 solid shots to Simmler's "sweet spot" (instead of 2), while on the ground that most likely caused his injury. Also, the major mistake that I had made is that Gerald Harris did not win by T.K.O. stoppage; it was a well-deserved decision victory for him.

Once again this week the anticipation had reached its boiling point and as the hype would suggest, this weeks installment of the ongoing TUF saga would not disappoint by any stretch of the imagination. Coming in, the commercials would make it seem quite certain that someone's bed in the house would become vacant. As I prepared to let my wrist relax for a regular episode (as opposed to covering 8 fights in one hour), my gut instinct would tell me to keep a hawk-eye on the entire situation.

Click here for the full story of Otto's TUF 7 coverage

No comments: